MALE HAIR CARE TO AVOID HAIR LOSS

FEBRUARY 28, RARE DISEASE DAY
28 February, 2017
Mostrar todo

90% of hair loss cases are due to hormone and genetic reasons. The other 10% are due to external elements, like bad nutrition, nervousness, dirt, pollution and excesive acumulation of grease on the scalp. However, the most common reason is stress.

Below you have some advice on how to prevent hair loss.
1. As the most common reason is stress, the best thing you can do is have a positive attitude towards the first symptoms of hair loss. To observe without doing anything to beat it is not the best way of dealing with the situation.

2.Wash your hair everyday. To the contrary of popular belief, washing your hair everyday is NOT “bad”. On the other hand, dirt, sweat, pollution and lack of hygiene are bad. Due to the fact that the head is the most sensitive area of the scalp, you can use PH neutral shampoo, its gentle and hygienic.

3. Brush/comb your hair for 15 to 20 seconds daily, lightly pressing the brush/comb on to the head. This stimulates the blood flow on the scalp area.

4. Use a specific shampoo for your hair type (dandruff, greasy, dry, normal, etc.)

5. Try to stay away from cheap supermarket hair gels, as they block your pores preventing the oxigen to get to your head, fastening the hair loss procedure.

6. Use revitalizing hair products at least 3 to 4 times a year.

7. If the loss carries on, its necesary for you to go to the dermatologist who will recommend a personalized treatment.

Remember that magical formulas do not exist and can even be harmfull for your health, the secret is to maintain healthy habits.

Fuente: www.hombreactual.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  Acepto la política de privacidad

Usamos cookies para mejorar la experiencia de usuario. Consulte nuestra política de cookies

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies